Вафельный торт с маршмеллоу
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Plain wafers Classic –
- Cottage cheese –
- Sugar Powder –
- Butter – 250g
- Sour cream –
- Cocoa powder –
- Vanilla sugar –
- Marshmallow –
- Corn starch –
- Soft cookies –
- Egg –
- Lemon juice –
- Prepare the mastic: heat the Marshmallow in the microwave until it slightly increases in volume
(40–60 seconds). You canalso do it in a water bath. Stir toobtain a homogeneous mass.
- Small portions add powdered sugar.
When thepowder is over, start adding starch. As soonas the mastic thickens shift it to the surface with starch, knead until the mastic does not stop sticking to your hands, each time adding starch (knead 5–7 minutes).
- Wrap the mastic in plastic wrap. Leave for half an hour, mastic can be stored up to a day in the refrigerator, if it is very thick – put it in the microwave for
10 seconds,then knead.
- Prepare cream: mix butter together with powdered sugar until smooth.
Add smallportions of cream, whip each time until smooth.
- Take cottage cheese, add small portions to the butter and continue whipping.
Add cocoaand vanilla sugar. The finishedcream should be smooth. It dependson the softness of the curd.
- A very thin layer of oil wafer cakes.
Do notspread the top cake. Must stay 3 tbspof cream.
- Cookies grind in a blender into crumbs. Crumb should be the same and small. Also, cookies can be grated on a very fine grater.
- Mix the crumbs with the remnants of the cream to a thick paste.
To makethe paste more liquid, add some cream or milk. A thinlayer, coat the sides and top cake. Put thecake on a dish or serving plate
- Suit roll out on surface dusted with cornstarch. Mastic is very easy to break, do not let it stick to the table.
Lift itby twisting on a rolling pin. Transfer the mastic on the cake and cut the edges with scissors, leaving 3–4 cmmargin. Tuck themastic under the cake. Decorate the figures with icing.
- Prepare «Icing»: Mix1
egg-whitestogether with 150 gpowdered sugar, add a few drops of lemon juice. The massshould be very thick. Put ina pastry bag or bag, make a small hole with scissors. Draw orprint snowflakes or other figures on plain paper, cover the paper with a sheet of parchment, or any transparent surface, film, package, file will fit. Draw onthe contour of the figure and allow to dry for 5–12 hours.