Wafer cake with a butter cream and fruits
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Plain Wafers “Raspberry” –
1 pack Egg-whites– 4 pcs
- Sugar –
- Butter – 330 g
- Fruits (strawberries, blueberries, apricots, red currants, kiwi) –
- Cut the butter to make it soft
egg-whiteswith sugar and put on a water bath. The mixtureshould be warm, and the sugar is completely dissolved.
egg-whitesas for meringue, so that the bowl can be turned over and the mass does not drain.
- Separately, beat the butter, the mass should be uniform and lighten.
- Again, go back to the
egg-whites,continuing to whisk, add the whipped butter. Cream will become liquid, and then again thickens.
- Put the cream in the refrigerator for half an hour before use.
- Spread the wafer sheets with cream, decorate the center of the cake cream from a pastry bag also add fruits