Wafer cake with sweet tubules
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Plain Wafers Classic –
- Condensed milk – 250g
- Butter – 250g
- Sweet wafer tubule –
- Snacks –
- Black chocolate –
- Sugar powder – 150g
- An egg –
- Lemon juice –
- Mix butter until smooth.
Add smallportions of condensed milk, whisk each time until smooth. At theend, add the cream, also in portions, continue whipping.
- Spread wafer sheets with the cream
- Cookies grind in a blender into crumbs. Crumb should be the same and small. Also, cookies can be grated on a very fine grater.
- Mix the crumbs with the remnants of the cream to a thick paste.
To makethe paste more liquid, add some cream or milk. A thinlayer, coat the sides and top cake. Put thecake on a dish or serving plate
- Grate the chocolate on a small grater directly on the cake, decorate with figures from “Icing”.
- Prepare «Icing»: Mix1
egg-whitestogether with 150 gpowdered sugar, add a few drops of lemon juice. The massshould be very thick. Put ina pastry bag or bag, make a small hole with scissors. Draw orprint snowflakes or other figures on plain paper, cover the paper with a sheet of parchment, or any transparent surface, film, package, file will fit. Draw onthe contour of the figure and allow to dry for 5–12 hours.