Chocolate mini-cake with custard
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Sandwich plain wafers –
- Milk –
- Sugar –
- Eggs –
- Flour –
- Butter –
- Sugar powder – ½ tea spoon
- Sour cream –
- Cocoa –
- Mix yolks with sugar and add vanilla.
Put everythingon the flour heated in a dry pan. Stir untilsmooth. The mixtureshould be smooth without lumps.
- Heat the milk but do not boil.
A thinstream pour the milk into the egg-sugarmixture, mix constantly to avoid lumps. Put themixture on low heat and stir constantly until thick.
- The cream is ready pour it in a bowl.
- Mix butter at a room temperature with sugar powder.
- Spread the wafers with custard
- Cook the glaze.
Mix sugar,cocoa and cream in a saucepan, bring to a simmer, stirring constantly for 3–4 minutesuntil thickened. Pour icingover the cake, decorate with berries, refrigerate for 1–2 hours.