Potato «Stumps» with sausages
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- 3 sheets of wafer for cake TM “LEKORNA”
- 600 g of potato;
- 6 sausages;
- 50 g of butter;
- 2 eggs;
- Salt, pepper;
- Firstly, boil pilled potato with sprig of dill. Drain, take out dill and add butter.
Then mushthe potato and let it chill.
- After that take a wafer sheet and cover it with thin layer of mashed potato and strew with cut dill.
Put thesausages on the wafers (as shown in the video).
- Then, Roll wafer and cut in
- Beat up eggs to homogeneous mass.
- Dip potato «Stumps» in egg batter and fry in both sides. Enjoy!