Crusty tartlet with a julienne
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Crusty Tartlet “Tenderness” –
- Chicken fillet –
- Mushrooms –
- Cheese –
- Oil –
- Tartlets –
- Salt, pepper – to the taste
- For a sauce:
- Sour cream –
- Flour –
- Milk –
- Butter – 40g
- Slice mushrooms and fry them, stir at times.
Wait untilall the water will vaporize.
- Take boiled chicken fillet, cut it and add to mushrooms.
Add pepper,salt and mix all ingredients.
- Melt butter, add flour gradually, do not stop stirring.
- Boil the mass and add milk, do not stop stirring.
As themass will start boiling get from oven and let it cool down.
- Add sour cream to the mass
- Put the mass of mushrooms and chicken into the tartlets. Every tartlet pour with a sauce
- Sprinkle each tartlet with grated cheese and stay in a hot oven.
Bake at 180 degreesfor 15 minutes. Once thecheese is well melted and lightly browned, take out the finished snack from the oven. Bon appetite!