Crusty Tartlet with mashed eggplant
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Tender Crusty Tartlet –
- Eggplant –
1 pcs Sesame —100g
- Red onion – ½
- Olive oil –
- Chili paper
- Baked sesame seeds in the oven for
10–15 minutes. Take itout as soon as it starts to change color. Cool, leave a little for decoration, everything else grind in a blender bowl, gradually adding water. Should get a thick homogeneous mass. Add lemonjuice, coriander, crushed garlic and olive oil, stir.
- Eggplant pierce with a fork on all sides, wrap in foil and bake in the oven at 190° until soft for
30–40 minutes.Remove the foil, cool, cut into 2 pieceslengthwise, remove the pulp with a spoon and chop with a knife.
- Onions cut into thin rings.
- Mix the chopped eggplant with sesame paste and salt.
Put themixture into tartlets. Serve with chopped chili, cilantro leaf, onion, sprinkled with sesame seeds.