Chocolate wafer cake with caramelized oranges
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Plain wafers –
- Butter –
- Condensed milk –
- Dairy cream –
- Chocolate –
- Sugar powder –
- Butter (for glaze) –
- Orange –
- Sugar –
- Water –
- Nuts –
- Blend butter at a room temperature.
Add condensedmilk in a small portion and continue whipping.
- Spread wafer sheets with the cream
- Prepare a glaze.
Melt achocolate, add dairy cream, sugar powder and butter. Mix theseingredients on a water bath or heat the mixture in a microwave.
- Cover the cake with a glaze and put it into a fridge for several hours.
- Slice an orange thickness of 0.5 cm
- Put the orange slices into a boiled water and boil for
3–4 min,to avoid bitter taste.
- Mix water and sugar then add the orange slices.
Boil for 1 houruntil the slices became transparent.
- Then bake orange slices for
15–20 minin a backing oven at a temperature of 100–1200 degrees.
- Get the cake from a fridge and decorate with caramelizes orange and nuts.