Waffle Liver Cake
- Dishes on the basis of wafer semi-finished products
- Lekorna plain
wafer — 1 pack;
- processed cheese («Amber»
type) — 350 g;
1 kg onions — 5 pcs; carrots — 2 pcs; eggs — 6 pcs; semolina — 10 tablespoons; soda —½ tsp;
dill — 1 tb.sp.:
- salt, pepper.
- Grind the liver and
1 onionin a blender. Add salt,pepper, baking soda, eggs and semolina. Mix untilsmooth.
- Cut the remaining
4 onionsand 2 carrotsinto half rings and fry in a pan in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Place a sheet of waffle crust in a baking dish, add
1 scoopof liverwort and place 1 tbsp.l. fried onions with carrots. So repeatwith each layer.
- Grease the top last layer with a piece of melted cheese and bake for
1 hourat 180 degrees.
- After baking, brush the cake with leftover cream cheese and garnish with leftover fried onions and carrots.